The Company Report
With over 70 years of experience, Ross Express has been able to master what it takes to provide you with reliable, fast and easy service. We have transformed our years of experience into the state-of-the-art facilities that we use today.
Our headquarters located in Boscawen, New Hampshire includes:
- A 30,000 sq. ft. heated warehouse large enough for indoor winter truck parking
- 35 loading docks
- 2 story computerized office complex that overlooks the entire operation
- 3 acres of paved yard
- Full in-house maintenance, repair and fueling system
Ownership: Founded in 1947 Privately held, Union-free
Debt to Equity: NO DEBT
Number of Employees: 277
Average Age of Power: 3.5 years
Average Age of Trailers: 7 years
- 6 LTL Service Centers (126 doors), 135 Power Units
- 168 Class A, CDL, Hazmat Endorsed, OSHA, TSA Certified, Forklift Qualified and incentive compensated
LTL Service Metrics - 2016
- On-Time: 99.79%
- Claims Ratio: .001%
Each facility is protected by top-of-the-line security that includes video cameras, motion detection security systems and chain linked fences.
Ongoing Service Under All Conditions
All facilities are supported by emergency generators to provide service no matter what conditions may unexpectedly arise.
From Start to Finish, We Make It A Smooth Ride
Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day, 52 weeks a year, we are ready to provide superior service that is only a phone call away. Our automated dispatch system is designed to be fast and easy to take your pick-up, dispatch our driver(s), notify your "ship to" party of the delivery, and make any special arrangements.
- Guaranteed Expedited
- Pool & Distribution
- Carribean Service
- Import/Export Inland Services
Ready To Roll On A Moment's Notice
We ensure our trucks and equipment are ready to go when you are by operating an in-house vehicle maintenance department that includes:
- 10,000 square foot truck, tractor, trailer maintenance facility, including wash and paint bays
- Fully equipped, 2 shift equipment maintenance operation
- Truck and trailer parts inventory
- Scheduled equipment preventive maintenance system
- Acid/soap truck pressure wash system
- Dual pump diesel fuel system with 20,000 gallon underground diesel storage
- Bulk liquid propane gas storage facility
Easy Access to Information
When anytime information is needed by you or us, our computerized system allows us to optically scan freight bills, which will provide information such as routing, rates, rate quotes, time of pick-up or delivery and real-time truck activities.